Little Wolford Parish Meeting
Welcome to the website of Little Wolford Parish Meeting.
The neighbouring parishes of Little Wolford and Great Wolford are situated in the district of Stratford-on-Avon and the county of Warwickshire. Although they are separate civil parishes, they are together coterminous with the ecclesiastical parish of Wolford in the diocese of Coventry.
Whilst Great Wolford elects a Parish Council, the first tier of local government in Little Wolford, with fewer than 100 residents, is its Parish Meeting - in effect a "Parish Council Lite", with only limited powers.
To find out more about the role and powers of the Parish Meeting please click here.
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATIONS FOR RESIDENTS DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
- Any residents in Orbit Housing who are having difficulties paying their rent due to the virus should get in touch with them on 0800 678 1221
- If you need Free technology advice and support during COVID-19 go to AbilityNet or call free on 0800 048 77642
- Useful information from Warwickshire County Council to support your health, wealth, housing and wellbeing
- Free transport is being provided by VASA for vulnerable groups to attend their vaccination appointment. Patients or their friends and family can call Monday to Friday, between 9am and 4pm to book transport to their appointment to a central booking line on 01789 262889 and press option 1 or email email@example.com
- For the most up-to-date Government advice during the current lockdown, follow this link
- If you have symptoms (high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss of taste or smell) you and all those you live with must stay home and isolate. Call 119 or visit NHS to find out how to get a test and how long to isolate for. Guidance from Warwickshire on Let's Do the Right Thing
- Click here for an interactive dashboard on local COVID19 data
- Local magazine, The LINK, is an excellent way to keep current with local news and events and is available online to subscribers
LWPM Privacy Notice (pdf)