Little Wolford Parish Meeting
Welcome to the website of Little Wolford Parish Meeting.
The neighbouring parishes of Little Wolford and Great Wolford are situated in the district of Stratford-on-Avon and the county of Warwickshire. Although they are separate civil parishes, they are together coterminous with the ecclesiastical parish of Wolford in the diocese of Coventry.
Whilst Great Wolford elects a Parish Council, the first tier of local government in Little Wolford, with fewer than 100 residents, is its Parish Meeting - in effect a "Parish Council Lite", with only limited powers.
To find out more about the role and powers of the Parish Meeting please click here.
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATIONS FOR RESIDENTS DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
- Any residents in Orbit Housing who are having difficulties paying their rent due to the virus should get in touch with them on 0800 678 1221
- If you need Free technology advice and support during COVID-19 go to AbilityNet or call free on 0800 048 77642
- For the most up-to-date Government advice on restrictions in a tier 3 area, follow this link
If you have symptoms (high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a
loss of taste or smell) you and all those you live with must stay home and
isolate. Call 119 or visit NHS to find out how to get a test and how long to isolate for. Guidance from Warwickshire on Let's Do the Right Thing
- Watch video from Director of Public Health on update on pattern of Covid cases in Warwickshire, Nov 2020
- Local magazine, The LINK, is an excellent way to keep current with local news and events and is available online to subscribers
LWPM Privacy Notice (pdf)